Lowline cattle are easy calving, good natured cattle that are very feed efficient and maintain themselves on grass. They have excellent taste, texture and tenderness beef characteristics and exceptional ribeye area per hundred pounds of body weight which translates to very high yielding, high quality, high value beef carcasses.
Lowlines answer the challenges of both the large scale rancher and the small acreage farmers. Read more…
American Lowline Registry News...
Welcome to the New American Lowline Registry website! A professional online presence is very important to the current and future growth of our breed. With that in mind we have completely redesigned the website as well as updated the logo.
• View the Iowa State Fair Show Results 2015.
• Time to start thinking about nominations for the Board of Directors. Four spots are available on the ALR Board of Directors. Only one position can come from the SLABA Region. October 1, 2015 is the deadline to get your nominations in.
• NEW – Connect to The Lowline Ledger on Facebook here.
• NEW category in the Marketplace – Cattle Sales/Auctions.
• As with any new website, there will inevitably be errors. We will do our best to correct these as soon as possible. Please send comments and report errors to Shelley Dodd.
Lowlines? [ learn more ]
Breeder... [ learn more ]
Available! [ learn more ]