Lowline cattle are easy calving, good natured cattle that are very feed efficient and maintain themselves on grass. They have excellent taste, texture and tenderness beef characteristics and exceptional ribeye area per hundred pounds of body weight which translates to very high yielding, high quality, high value beef carcasses.
Lowlines answer the challenges of both the large scale rancher and the small acreage farmers. Read more…
American Lowline Registry News...
NATIONAL WESTERN STOCK SHOW – NATIONAL LOWLINE SHOW, SALE & BANQUET INFO
• See all NWSS info here including host hotel, schedule, events and more.
• Thank you to our sponsors for the Market Beef Show and Carcass. See a list of sponsors here.
• American Lowline Registry Banquet – a delicious meal plus the American Lowline Junior Association Banquet and entertainment from Evelyn Roper and Opal Moon. Purchase tickets here.
• Sponsors needed for National Lowlines Show and Breeder’s Reception. Sponsor a class at the National Lowline Show $50-$200. Breeder’s Reception sponsors. Register to sponsor here.
• The American Lowline Junior Association is holding their annual raffle for a Fullblood heifer. The heifer is donated by Idaho Lowline Cattle Company of Hayden, Idaho. Tickets are $25 each or buy 5 for $100. Winning ticket will be drawn at the National Lowline Sale on January 19, 2017.
Learn about the heifer here
Buy your RAFFLE TICKETS here
Dr. David Lalman will be speaking at the ALR Annual Meeting. Don’t miss it! Dr. David Lalman is a professor and Extension Beef Cattle Specialist at Oklahoma State University. Dr. Lalman holds a split extension and research appointment. He works primarily in the beef cattle industry focused on cow/calf and stocker cattle production. His extension and applied research program includes beef cattle nutrition and management with emphasis on beef cattle grazing and production systems. His program goals are to provide producers with information and decision tools to facilitate production system profitability, improve cow herd efficiency and to improve product quality. At Oklahoma State, Dr. Lalman serves as the Animal Science Extension Program Coordinator and the supervisor for the University’s 400-head commercial cow herd and rangeland resources.
• See the latest BOD Meeting Minutes – Sept. 6, 2016 here.
• The American Lowline Registry and BluePrint Marketing, LLC are excited to announce Dean Pike, ALR Breed Rep, will now be serving as the new Sale Representative for the Lowline Ledger. Contact Dean to help you with your marketing and advertising needs.
• NEW — Download the Spanish version of the Single Animal Cattle Registration Form
RECENT SHOW RESULTS:
• View the 2016 NAILE Show results. See NAILE Show photos.
• View the NILE Show results
• View the American Royal Show results
• View the Fryeburg Fair Show results
• Blue Print Media, publishers of the Lowline Ledger is always looking for photos for the Ledger. Send your photos to Kelsey Pope at email@example.com.
Lowlines? [ learn more ]
Breeder... [ learn more ]
Available! [ learn more ]