Lowline cattle are easy calving, good natured cattle that are very feed efficient and maintain themselves on grass. They have excellent taste, texture and tenderness beef characteristics and exceptional ribeye area per hundred pounds of body weight which translates to very high yielding, high quality, high value beef carcasses.
Lowlines answer the challenges of both the large scale rancher and the small acreage farmers. Read more…
American Lowline Registry News...
YOUR VOTE COUNTS – Don’t forget to vote for your four candidates in the Board of Directors election. Deadline is Dec. 1, 2015.
NATIONAL LOWLINE SHOW, SALE AND BANQUET INFO HERE:
• Class sponsors needed for the National Show and Breeders Reception Sponsors needed. Register here.
• Register now for the American Lowline Registry Banquet. Delicious buffet style meal followed by special guests Brenn Hill, Singer/Songwriter and Andy Nelson, Poet and Humorist. The ALJA Auction will follow. Thank you to Breeders who sponsored Brenn Hill and Andy Nelson. Learn about Brenn Hill, Andy Nelson and See Sponsors here.
• See info about the host hotel and all Lowline events here. Be sure and reserve your room early for the group rate.
• NEW – Download printable copies of Lowline informational pages. Print them out and use them to market your Lowline cattle.
• Connect to The Lowline Ledger on Facebook here.
Lowlines? [ learn more ]
Breeder... [ learn more ]
Available! [ learn more ]