Lowline cattle are easy calving, good natured cattle that are very feed efficient and maintain themselves on grass. They have excellent taste, texture and tenderness beef characteristics and exceptional ribeye area per hundred pounds of body weight which translates to very high yielding, high quality, high value beef carcasses.
Lowlines answer the challenges of both the large scale rancher and the small acreage farmers. Read more…
American Lowline Registry News...
NATIONAL WESTERN STOCK SHOW – NATIONAL LOWLINE SHOW, SALE & BANQUET INFO
• See all NWSS info here including host hotel, schedule and more. Purchase your banquet tickets – a delicious meal plus the American Lowline Junior Association Banquet and entertainment from Evelyn Roper and Opal Moon. Breeder’s Reception Sponsorships and Class Sponsorships now open.
• Deadline for entries for the National Lowline Sale is Nov. 15th. Get the entry form here.
• The American Lowline Junior Association is holding their annual raffle for a Fullblood heifer. The heifer is donated by Idaho Lowline Cattle Company of Hayden, Idaho. Tickets are $25 each or buy 5 for $100. Winning ticket will be drawn at the National Lowline Sale on January 19, 2017.
Learn about the heifer here
Get your tickets now
• The American Lowline Registry and BluePrint Marketing, LLC are excited to announce Dean Pike, ALR Breed Rep, will now be serving as the new Sale Representative for the Lowline Ledger. Contact Dean to help you with your marketing and advertising needs.
• NEW — Download the Spanish version of the Single Animal Cattle Registration Form
• Blue Print Media, publishers of the Lowline Ledger is always looking for photos for the Ledger. Send your photos to Kelsey Pope at email@example.com.
Lowlines? [ learn more ]
Breeder... [ learn more ]
Available! [ learn more ]