Lowline cattle are easy calving, good natured cattle that are very feed efficient and maintain themselves on grass. They have excellent taste, texture and tenderness beef characteristics and exceptional ribeye area per hundred pounds of body weight which translates to very high yielding, high quality, high value beef carcasses.
Lowlines answer the challenges of both the large scale rancher and the small acreage farmers. Read more…
American Lowline Registry News...
• View the June Board Meeting Minutes
• American Lowline Junior Association National Show and Competitions:
See Photos of Competition Champions, ALJA Board Members, ALJA Queen and Princess
See Photos of Show Champions
See Show Results
See Ultrasound Results
• NEW! Two new categories in the Marketplace – (1) Lowline Beef and (2) Lowline Beef – Grassfed. A great way to advertise!
• NEW! Find out what cattle are listed under your account, what A.I. certificates are available to your account and see if an animal’s coat color is listed. See directions here.
• Blue Print Media, publishers of the Lowline Ledger is always looking for photos for the Ledger. Send your photos to Kelsey Pope at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lowlines? [ learn more ]
Breeder... [ learn more ]
Available! [ learn more ]